Building Synergy with your customers
Posted by ICCS-BPO on Friday 1st of December 2017
Staying ahead of competition is more challenging than ever before. You market a product or service and your competitors respond quickly with a better offer, price or solution. Similar to other companies, you must also invest your time and effort to search for a competitive edge or a solution to trump your competition.
The answer lies in creating synergy with customers. After all, the ultimate aim of any business is to attain customer satisfaction. That is probably the only leading indicator to identify happy customers and measure customer loyalty. Half your problem is solved if you can simply keep your customers hooked onto your brand and business.
However, with so many activities happening simultaneously, such as sales, marketing and other core business operations, it can be difficult to maintain regular communication with your customers. So, what can you do? Make use of call center outsourcing services and let the experts take good care of your customers.
Professionals at call centers are specifically trained to be persuasive and engaging. They know just exactly what your customers want to hear and can create a build a great camaraderie on your behalf!
With a call center handling your customer relationship part, they will be interacting and building a strong network with them in the following manner:
- Minimum on-hold times: Do you like being put on hold during an ongoing call? Don’t think so! Similarly, your customers also feel frustrated if they are put on hold. If you are handling customer management in-house, there is a high chance that you lack the required human resource to individually attend calls of all of your customers. Rush hours will be extremely difficult to handle. In that case, a call center is your go-to solution. They have the resources needed to handle your customers on your behalf. If your customer demands to speak to the support team right away, their demand will be fulfilled. Let call centers handle customer calls because a shorter wait time means a happy customer and more business for you!
- Experienced and polite calling agents: Imagine if you are asked to handle ten tasks at the same time. Wouldn’t you feel infuriated? Your frustration will automatically become evident when you are talking to a customer. On the other hand, dedicated calling agents are happy with their job and that is what they want to do. Since they are happy, they are also able to share the same vibes with the customers. And yet again, if your customer’s query is answer properly and in an amiable manner, you can be rest assured of getting more business from that particular customer in the future. This is because outstanding customer and after-sales service is the second-most criteria of customers for choosing a brand after quality, of course.
- Effective management of call flow: If you receive a lot of calls from your customers, you obviously need someone competent to handle all those calls. This is where calling agents come in. They are particularly trained for this task and are able to seamlessly handle calls. Call centers also have access to latest software that helps them to easily forward calls to the right department, make calls and so on. Their effortless management of call flow makes the task appear exceptionally easy when in reality it is not.
- CEM integrated systems: How can you judge whether your customer is happy with your answer or the way you resolved their issue? You can only wait and watch. If the customer recommends your name or buys again, it means that you have impressed your customers and otherwise, you have failed. However, things don’t always have to be so challenging or tricky. In call centers in India, they have CEM or customer experience management tools integrated. This helps them to continuously analyze how the interaction went. This tool also helps in finding out the exact needs of the customers, the problems that they are frequently facing and the ideal way to deal with it. Once you are able to solve this puzzle, there is no looking back. Customers will flock to you!
- Listening: Listening is always more important than talking. Do you have the time to listen to your customers? Probably not because you are busy making elaborate marketing campaigns or expansion plans. Avail call center services in India and make your customers feel that there are people willing to listen to them.
Giving due attention to the needs and demands of your customers is their ultimate responsibility. If you want to build or improve your brand’s interaction with your target audience, building the right association with your customer is vital. By outsourcing customer handling and management to call centers, you will be able to ensure maximum profit, along with skyrocketing sales figures.
Now, all said and done, you must be wondering why you should outsource your customer handling part to India. There are basically 4 main reasons for it:
- Abundance of skilled labor who can speak fluent English.
- Geographical advantage because the location of India is beneficial to both the US and Europe, as well as, rest of the world.
- Call centers in India work around-the-clock to cater to the needs of clients in different time zones.
- Cost effectiveness of India because the wages are low. Also, you will be able to save more than 40 to 60% of your total business operational cost.
So, are you ready to build a long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationship with your customers? Let the call centers in India handle that part for you! You worry about creating innovative products and services while calling agents take care of your customers for you.
Remember your business is nothing without customers. Happy customers directly reflect on the sales figures. For better ROI and profit, start building synergy with your customers. Make them feel important so that they keep coming back to you for more.
Do you think synergy with customers is the ultimate way to success? Please share your comments and thoughts below.
1 0 0 0