Home / Jobs
Welcome to ICCS's employment opportunities page! From here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
Business Development is a highly collaborative, influential, and experienced senior leader responsible for initiating and closing sales opportunities, which significantly accelerate ICCS growth and profitability and help fulfill the company’s vision to transform the experience.
This position achieves these goals by developing and implementing the company’s business development strategy and tactics.
- Create, administer, and implement the business development strategies and tactics for the company.
- Identify, evaluate, solicit, and follow-up with targets through multiple sales, communications, and marketing methods (eg, cold calling, conference attendance, social media, public relations, drip campaigns, presentations, etc.)
- Initiate and develop relationships with key prospects to identify and meet prospects’ business needs.
- Oversee and implement full sales cycle, including market research, needs analysis, pitch, closing, renewal, and upsell.
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure project success.
- Pitch capabilities and communicate unique selling proposition based on prospect needs and ICCS solutions.
- Create and customize presentations and other sales materials.
- Respond to RFPs, review sales agreements and other contractual agreements, and work with Project Management team to write proposals and SOWs, including the preparation of project budgets.
- Establish and achieve sales goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and report on progress and success.
- Provide specific expertise and relevant experience into the product and services portfolio and strategic planning process as needed.
- Capture prospect and market needs and trends and consult with executive leadership and internal teams for solution development.
- Support the execution of the ICCS Operating Plan to meet overall business goals and objectives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Track record of closing deals. History of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience leading and executing full sales cycle (prospecting through closing and retention/upsell). Experience leading sales teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to consistently manage numerous high priority projects at the same time.
- Ability to present a professional image to management, staff, clients, and other outside contacts. Exceptional internal and external customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Flexible in nature to accommodate new growth and change.
- Fully competent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems. Able to learn new technology systems quickly.