Home / Jobs
Welcome to ICCS's employment opportunities page! From here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
Position: Assistant Manager Training
Experience: 7-10 Years
Notice Period: Immediate -30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Review Existing Training Materials and Identify need for updating the same. Should be able to create new content as and when necessary
· Help in designing KRAs for the team along with the Manager and periodically review trainer performance vis-a-vis production performance at regular intervals.
· Develop Refresher training plans based on Training needs for existing Agents to help prepare them for call taking and improving current standards of Quality.
· Ability to manage teams as allotted
· Develop trainers for on the job requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5-7years of experience in reputed call centers and handled a team of Trainers/Sr Trainers
· Inbound and Outbound Voice domain experience is a must.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal comm. skills.
· Focused on quality and customer service.
· Solid time management skills.
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, advanced Excel, including ability to create Power Point presentations, and knowledge of Outlook).