Your privacy is important to ICCS Limited (“ICCS”). ICCS is committed to protecting the privacy of the Personally-Identifiable Information. The scope of ICCS’s commitment is detailed in this privacy statement.
(1) Types of Personally-Identifiable Information dealt with by ICCS
ICCS receives and collects Personally-Identifiable Information ("Personal Info"):
• Through its website in various ways such as you furnishing information on your name, address, email id, contact no. etc.
• From online job applications received through ICCS website, resumes or curriculum vitae received through emails or hard copy applications for job;
• Cookies are used to collect general aggregate information on website activity. But we do not store any Personal Info from the cookies and other technologies. You may disable your cookies, if you wish to do so.
• Information obtained from our clients.
(2) Purposes for which Personal Info may be used by ICCS
• We may use this information to fulfil your requests for information and answering to your inquiries;
• We may use this information for considering and answering your employment related inquiries.
• For rendering services to our clients. But these services are limited to the information supplied by our clients.
(3) Sharing Personal Info
We limit access to Personal Info to our employees strictly on a “need-to-know” basis in connection with any of the above purposes or for providing services or for any other legitimate business purposes.
We at all times strictly adhere to the laws and regulations to which we are subject including data protection and security laws.
Personal Info so collected may be shared by ICCS to meet its statutory or legal requirements or in connection with any investigations or court orders.
(4) Information Security
ICCS maintains strong physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Info from unauthorized access or intrusion. ICCS has implemented strong measures and processes to keep your Personal Info safe and secure. ICCS has also put in place an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that has been certified by the ISO as compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standards.
Periodic internal security audits and half yearly re-assessments by SAG ensures regular review of all security procedures and processes thereby guaranteeing the highest degree of security compliance.
Questions relating to Privacy Statement
In case you have any questions about this statement, you can write an email to ICCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
* ICCS reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws.