Home / Jobs
Welcome to ICCS's employment opportunities page! From here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
Position: Asst. / Deputy / Manager- Network
Experience: 5-8 Years
Network Support Job Description
We are looking the candidate Network/Security Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Network within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. He will be supervising the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Manage Network and Security for PAN India Network with support of team.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage Network staff by training and coaching to team, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Implement and coordinate with Location team for Network Security and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup for core devices.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit Network and assess their outcomes
• Preserve Network assets, information security and control structures Requirements
• Proven working experience as Senior Network Administrator/Engineer or relevant experience.
• Excellent knowledge of Network management, Security analysis and Network assets hardening.
• Expertise in Data Centre Network management and data Security governance Candidate Preferred
To have call centre background and below Skills-
• Management and enhancement of HP and Cisco switching and routing technologies. Cisco, Sophos and Palo Alto Firewalls, wireless access points, switching, VLANS, intrusion detection and protection systems.
• To ensure that appropriate maintenance processes are in place to protect the performance of the service in the longer term
• Knowledge of Linux environment of Server’s to handle the Device Monitoring and Lag Management services.
• Knowledge of Private MPLS cloud manageability with the multiple routes.