Home / Jobs
Welcome to ICCS's employment opportunities page! From here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
ICCS is looking for GM Operations for Noida Location, Job description is given below:
Position: GM Operations
Experience: 10-15 Years
Notice Period: Immediate – 15 Days
• Building and managing a team of collections executives and meeting the collections targets.
• Managing the portfolio and the cost of collections
• Responsible for recovery of over dues from the pool, ensuring the borrowers are made aware about the payment terms and conditions including due date, payment amount and modes of payment available to them
• Ensuring legal guidelines are followed for the end-to-end process of debt collections and recovery, Providing adequate support for all legal actions initiated on the portfolio being managed.,
• Managing the escalations from clients and providing feedback on credit policy based on insights collated, Compliance with audit requirements, internal policies and relevant regulations
• Set expectations around targets with respective clients, Build robust reporting systems to track daily, weekly, monthly collections for different clients and benchmark them against respective targets,
• Prior experience leading a part of or the entire collections process at a FinTech lending firm, NBFC
• Strong understanding of key metrics such as Days to Collect, collection efficiency, etc
• Knowledge of consumer lending, debt recovery and collection processes
• Prior experience in capacity planning, productivity improvement, managing SLA to provide superior service to the customer