Home / Jobs
Welcome to ICCS's employment opportunities page! From here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
Position: Executive Assistant – MD & CEO
Experience: 6-8 Years
Notice Period: Immediate - 15 Days
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Executive Assistant to support our MD & CEO. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who pays extreme attention to detail, works well under pressure, is an efficient multi-tasker and can effectively juggle priorities.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures and will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature. This role requires a business savvy mind and will need to anticipate questions and next steps on projects and processes before they happen.
- Job Responsibilities
- Calendar management - coordinate all the meetings which includes virtual meetings as well.
- Travel planning & support -- domestic & international.
- Provide support to the CEO in delivering overall strategic objectives.
- Provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the CEO.
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the CEO.
- Ensuring all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board of meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the CEO’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- Conduct research/ analysis as directed by the CEO.
- Produce reports for the CEO as and when required.
- Follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans, implementing organizational projects and programs.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in the leadership and management of the organization.
- To provide administrative services to out-station offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on CEO requests.
- Requirements & Needed Skills
- Min Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of Google sheets, computer savvy.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Should be very strong on follow-ups.
- Professional, completely discrete and able to work with highly confidential matters.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision in a very fast-paced environment and apply sound judgment.
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal skills and partners well, develops and preserves positive relationships across the organization.
- Reliable and highly accessible.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, emotional intelligence, and integrity.
- Remains calm under pressure with strong executive presence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google sheet.
- Experience in corporate events or coordinating internal events a plus.
- Age between 35 to 45 years.(Pref. Married)