Home / Jobs
Welcome to ICCS's employment opportunities page! From here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
ICCS is looking for AVP Operations for Noida Location, Job description is given below:
Position: AVP Operations
Experience: 10-15 Years
Notice Period: Immediate – 15 Days
The primary responsibility for the position is to have extensive interaction with clients from Domestic client facing teams and will be responsible for building the credibility of the team and self. Candidate must work on building and maintaining a high performance team maintains very high aspirations in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the end-to-end operations delivery for the process (Domestic)
• Acts as an interface between the client team and operations delivery team for any day-to-day issues in operations
• Be part of SLA discussion and ensure adherence to SLAs and improve operational performance
• Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve operational metrics like productivity, quality, TAT, etc
• Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
• Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements
• Drive reward and recognition activity on the floor
• Client management
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
• Liaise with sales and solution design team to grow the account in similar lines of business
• Create a workforce requirement plan for the engagement when the team is growing and future business is expected
Desired Candidate Profile
• PG / MBA / Graduate with min 12+ Years of overall experience out of which minimum 5 years of team handling experience as Senior Manager Operations/AVP
• Prior Experience of Managing International and Domestic Operations (BPO)
• Client Interaction Experience
• Must have experience in working with a BPO industry in Domestic and international clients.
• Must have acute problem solving skills, consensus building and influencing skills and a strong analytical capability.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility as well as the ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent process management skills including process design and improvement (basic awareness of lean, continuous improvement concepts)
• Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Must be a team player and also should be target oriented & Leadership Skills & Team Management